Applications of Electromagnetic Theory:
Special Relativity and Selected Other Topics
Spring Quarter 2005
T,Th, 7-8:50 pm
A110 Physics Astronomy Building
R. Jeffrey Wilkes
Teaching Asst.: TBA
Professor, Dept. of Physics, University of Washington
(206) 543-4232, e-mail: email@example.com
- Course advertisement
- Course information
- Syllabus and Calendar (subject to change!
- Einstein paper readings: see http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/
- Lecture slides
- Exercises (new sets will appear ~weekly)
- Information about term projects
- Link to
class e-post site: use for online dialog with fellow students. You need
a UW NetID to log in.
Perpetually under construction - additional material will be added - revisit frequently.
All documents on this page © R. J. Wilkes, 2005, unless noted otherwise.