More about me, if you're interested...
- An article about me in the May 2009 issue of the Jefferson Lab Newsletter: In Their Own Words
What could I be doing in I were not a physicist? a poet? photographer?
My academic genealogy
- Rossetti, Francesco (too ancient to be checked)
- Naccari, Andrea (1862, Padua U)
- Battelli, Angelo (1884, Turin U)
- Puccianti, Luigi (1898, Pisa U)
- Fermi, Enrico (1922, Pisa U)
- Lee, T.D. (1950, Chicago U)
- Christ, Norman (1966, Columbia U)
- Lin, Huey-Wen (2006, Columbia U)
Lattice Gauge Theory 101
- "Lattice Methods for Quantum Chromodynamics", Degrand and De Tar, World Scientific, 2006.
- "Introduction to Lattice QCD", Gupta, arXiv:hep-lat/9807028.
My old websites